REPORT: HDD and Microtonneling exchange program
Report for HDD and Microtonneling exchange program
Dates: 09-13 June 2014
Where: Switzerland, Italy, France
"Advanced technology and experience in building of Tunnels and Highway Crossings - THE EUROPEAN EXPERIENCE"
The program of technical exchange on drilling and microtunneling
• A controlled drilling and expansion in the rock with the pneumopercussion technologies
• Innovative methods for drilling, and the relative stability of methods, with the work in moving terrain. Valid angles of drilling
• The concept design drilling complexes from the point of view of energy transfer and transformation
• The construction and mining disturbance
• The selection method of construction trenchless transition
• Preparation of working-site
• Related work in the construction developed together with transitions. Logistics.
• Drilling in permafrost conditions
Technical visit was scheduled for 2 technical visits: the construction of the tunnel (the longest in Europe a tunnel for railway, a long of 57 km) and the method maxi-reaming (a complex transition in the Alps a long 980 m and with the difference between elevation of 450 m), as well as full day city sightseeing tour in Venice.
For more details and an expanded program, please fill out the form of request. or
Contact directly the project manager – Alexander Demchikhin
Inventor Industries Ltd.
Elsсоt House, Arcadia Avenue,
London, N3 2JU, United Kingdom
Tel. : +44 20 8349 1999
Mobile.: +44 79 5697 7909
Fax: +44 20 8349 2999
You can also find more photos here